The yearly cost for our basic service is less than $5/family
The table below list the yearly cost for each service determined by the number of families in the Co-opClick to Learn About Referral Credits
|Service||< 50 Families||50-99 Families||100-149 Families||150-199 Families||200-249 Families|
|Basic Online Database||$175||$300||$450||$600||$800|
|Teacher Class Submissions||$50||$50||$50||$50||$50|
- The basic database is required for all other services.
- *Parent Access is required for this service.
- All services are yearly subscriptions
- All renewals are due by June 30th for the upcoming year.**
- Add additional services as you need throughout the year(s)
- Co-ops with 250 families or more will need to contact support for a price quote.
**Late fees are calculated as follows:
All accounts paid in full by June 30th will incur NO late fees.
Account balances paid in July will be charged an additional 10% and each leader screen (page) will show a "Payment OverDue" message.
Co-ops with a balance as of August 1st will be blocked. To unblock the account, the balance plus the late fee of 10% will need to paid in full.
As of September 1st, any co-op with an outstanding balance will be deleted from our system and the data will no longer be recoverable.
Service cost is determined by:
- Hours spend by developers designing and writing code.
- Hours needed for developers to maintain the service
- Hours needed to support customers for the service
- Amount of storage needed for the service
- Amount of bandwidth needed (number of hits to the service).